Saturday, February 6, 2010

LDS Wk 3 Christmas layout

It's been a crazy week with the kids back to school and I went back to work on Wednesday. I ended up working an extra day so although I did this layout on Monday, I've just got around to uploading it now.

Week 3 of the Lazy Days of Summer Comp at Scrap pile was to create a layout featuring Christmas 2009 and a handmade embellishment. Unfortunately, I didn't take that many photos this Christmas and have already done 2 layouts using them so decided to scrap a different photo. Every year I make something for Eleanor's teachers and the local lollipop ladies, who we've got to know quite well after 8 years of walking of to school. For Christmas 2009 I made some little stockings and filled them with chocolates and luckily had taken a photo of them.

My layout uses Bella Boulevard pp and stickers from their December Detail line. My handmade embellishment is the tree in the corner, cut out from pp and cardstock and embellished with rhinestones. I had originally planned to make a stocking to match the ones in the photo but the colours weren't right.

1 comment:

  1. Those stockings look great Judith and good thing you took a photo of it. Love your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete