Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Scrapbook Establishmet CC

Managed to get 2 layouts done this weekend for The Scrapbook Establishment CC. I think it was one of the few CC's this month that wasn't 'Love' based, which suited me fine.

The first layout was for Ngaires Inspiration Challenge. We had to choose 3 elements from an inspirational picture. I chose the colours - pink, red, brown and gold; hearts and clusters. I used Bo Bunny Love Bandit.


I also did Heidi's challenge, which was to use a song title as the title of your layout, 2 photos and chipboard embellishments. I chose Beach Baby as my song title, and a couple of photos of DD at the beach. Also used Cosmo Cricket Snorkel pp and chipboard.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Judith! Love how you've used the pp's on the "Hugs for my Bunny" layout. :)

    ReplyDelete