Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yay, I scrapped

Over at Scrapbooking Top50 they are having a What's Ur Style? cybercrop. Opening night there were 2 quick challenges. The first was to make a giftcard holder. Here is mine, ready for Christmas. I have used MME Colorful Christmas again/

And here is the inside:

The second quick challenge was to make a bag following instructions and then create a tag from the left over pp.


This weekend, I've managed to get 3 of the 4 challenges set so far (There are 7 in total).
The first is based on Urban grunge. Our criteria was to use cardboard, distressing, a black and white altered photo and at least 1 non-scrapping item. Bonus point was awarded for using eyelets. I had great fun doing this and had a go at using my Tim Holtz masks which have been sitting unused for over a year.


Challenge 2 is based on the shabby chic technique. The criteria was to use pale colours, distressing, fabric or lace, stitching and bonus point for using buttons. I created this layout of my Great Aunt Mabel, when she was 21. Used MME Bella Bella pp.



Challenge 3 is based on the minimalist style. Criteria was to use patterned paper for background (no cardstock), a 1 word title, strip journalling and an embellishment cluster with a bonus point for using ribbon. I used my avatar photo of Eleanor on our recent holiday.


Not sure I'll get any more challenges done for a week. Off to Paperific next Saturday, which should be fun.

1 comment: