Friday, November 6, 2009

Lots of card

Still haven't scrapped anymore pages but have managed to create quite a few cards.

The first is for The Scrapbook Establishment November sketch card challenge based on a sketch by Tanya. I just managed to get hold of the new Kaiser 6 x 6 pads and had a friends birthday coming up so decided to get straight to it using Lilac Avenue.



I have also joined in the 12 cards to Christmas challenge at TSE. There are 2 challenges per week.
The first one was to create a scene on a Christmas card. I have had some MME Colorful Christmas in my stash for a month or so and haven't got around to using it. So used it to create this colourful card!


The second challenge this week was to create a card using a photo of some chocolate dipped cherries as inspiration. I used some of the colours and the food theme for my card.


Finally, the November card challenge over at Scrapbook Boutique was to create an easel card. Here is my take using Kaiser K-Bots.

No comments:

Post a Comment