Friday, August 7, 2009

Top 50 Cybercrop is on tonight and some more scrapping

If you're not doing anything tonight, why not hop over to Scrapbooking Top 50 for the Zany Zodiac cybercrop. If you can't make it tonight there is still plenty of time to join in. The cybercrop runs until Aug 14th and challenges don't have to be in until Aug 28th.

Talking of Scrapbooking Top 50 I have actually managed to get 3 challenges done this month already.

This first layout is for the number challenge, where we had to use 1 silver item, 2 inks, 3 ribbons, 4 brads and 5 buttons.


Next is my scraplift of Charms beautiful layout.

Finally, this is my take on the sketch challenge.

Here is a layout I forgot to upload earlier. It is one I did for Scrapboutique's birthday challenge to produce a layout using lots of circles or rounded corners. There were to be no sharp corners. And I'm pleased to say I found out today I had won this challenge. I also found out my accordian box also won the stylist challenge for July.




No comments:

Post a Comment