Friday, August 14, 2009

A few more layouts

Haven't done much scrapping the last few days. It was Eleanor's birthday yesterday and had preparations for that and her party on Saturday. On Wednesday, we made 34 cupcakes and decorated them to look like rabbits. Turned out quite good.


Anyway, here are a few layouts I have done in the previous week.


This first one was for the Scrapboutique stash stomper. You had a sketch and had to use some pp that you cherished and hadn't used yet. I used some Prima Flirty Little Secret pp that I had been keeping for something special. I think they went very well with these photos. I also used some cherished Prima flowers.



This layout was for Scrapbooking Top 50 30 weeks till xmas wk 15, where we had to do a shaped layout. I used pp from Crate paper.




I managed to get the first 2 challenges done for the cybercrop at Scrapbooking Top 50. The first was a sketch challenge. Here was my interpretation. Used some very old pp for this one.




For challenge 2, stars had to be the focus of the layout and you had to include the quote “If I had a star for every time you made me smile, I would be holding the night sky in my hand”. Used some MME Just Dreamy pp for this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment