Saturday, August 22, 2009

This week's scrapping

I was going to say my mojo had been a bit lacking but I've managed to do 5 layouts and 4 cards in the last week.

The first one was for TSE monthly sketch challenge using a sketch by Beth. Knew I'd use these photos as soon as I saw the sketch. I have used Crate Paper Prudence pp.

Scrapbook Savvy are having their cybercrop at the moment. It is ages since I've joined in the fun - probably since Sara took over from Di but some of the challenges interested me so had a go at some of them.
The first was Mel's lucky dip challenge - my criteria were use flowers, buttons, pearls and stars. This photo is of Eleanor last weekend. I used quite a few things from the product swap I've been participating in at Uproar. I chose to receive purple things as DD is purple mad and wears purple 90% of the time.

Next I did Emma's challenge, which was to use some non scrapping items on your layout. I used washers, electrical tape, plasterers tape, dymo tape and staples and stamped with bubble wrap.

Renee's challenge was to create 3 cards - 2 from sketches for the men in your life. DH's birthday is today so I made some birthday cards for him using Rosa Moka Mec pp.






TSE is also holding their cybercrop at the moment. I have managed to get 2 of the challenges done.
Tanya's challenge was to create a card using the colours from a season as inspiration and you had to include the word you in the sentiment, and ribbon. I made this card from Bo Bunny Mango Luau pp. It's a shadow box card, which I saw on Splitcoasters the other week. I made it for my Mum for her birthday in a couple of weeks.


I also did Heidi's challenge, which was to use bright colours; handmade embellishments, paper cutting and something springlike eg flowers, butterflies etc. These were almost my perfect criteria but it took me ages to decide on what to scrap. I finally ended up with a photo I've actually scrapped a couple of times before but it's one of my favourites of DD.


My last layout for this week is for Challenge 3 over at Scrapbooking Top 50. It was to create a 'white space' layout and use a dark background and bright foreground. Some more photos of DD at her party last week.


3 comments:

  1. Love your LO's Judith!! Beautiful work!!
    Chat soon
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts too Judith!! I really love the purple happy birthday one!! :)
    Vicki Burdon xxx

    ReplyDelete