Monday, July 27, 2009

Scrapbook Boutique scrapping

I've recently discovered Scrapbook Boutique - an excellent online shop with great prices and great service. I decided to join the forum and start taking part in a few of their challenges.
They are having their 2nd birthday cybercrop at the moment and the first 2 layouts are for that.

The first layout is from a sketch by Liz Weber. I have used MME Bloom & Grow pp. I love the way it has turned out.


On Friday night we had a speed scrap. Only an hour and a half to do a layout. We had a sketch to follow and the other critieria were - title beginning with B, 2 types of embellies, use a striped pp, and use a pp that has been in your stash for over a year. I used some Bo Bunny Alissa and my old pp was some MM Garden Party pp.



Finally, this was for the stylist challenge for July. Create an accordian album following the instructions given by Liz Weber. I used some of my Heather Bailey pp, which is great for OTP's.

1 comment:

  1. such gorgeous work. My favourite would have to be bloom and grow.

    ReplyDelete