Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Top 50 Xmas in July CC Challenge entries

Last week I scrapped up a storm doing 7 layouts, 6 cards and an OTP. Here are the rest of my entries for the Top50 Xmas in July CC.

Challenge 4 was to scraplift a layout done by Ngaire Bartlem. I've never done a scraplift before. Here is my take. I have used Sassafras Lass Jungle Bungle pp.



Challenge 5 was to create a layout with crazy faces on it. I used some photos of the kids pulling faces. I used 3 Bugs in a Rug What a Hoot pp.

Challenge 6 was to use a pp with an edge to it. I used MM Fa La La pp and also used my avatar picture, which I altered by turning black and white and keeping the red hat and antler.



Challenge 7 was to decorate a box to put Xmas cards in.

Special mystery challenge was to use the photo we had uploaded in the photo scavenger hunt in Wk 1 of July. It had to be our favourite photo from last Xmas. I had already scrapped a layout with it so decided to add some extra photos of DD and DS decorating the tree.


I also participated in the July Xmas class run by the very talented Renee Dowling and produced these two cards.



1 comment:

  1. You certainly have scrapped up a storm! And everything looks fabulous! Your mojo must really be flowing at the moment! Awesome job on Renees cards btw - they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete