Sunday, October 2, 2016

World Card Making Day

Hi, decided to spend the week end catching up with all the birthday cards I need for the rest of the year. I haven't finished but nearly done.

I started with a card for my husband's Auntie who is turning 80 later this month and decided to make a couple more from the same supplies for a couple of girl friends.



I also made one for my girl friends daughter and for this one I used a World Card making challenge over at Jillibean

I used one of the sketches and produced this.


Here is the sketch 

WCMD 2 - Jillibean Soup (1)

I have also made a shaker card for my 5 year old great nephew.


I used a Queen & Co Shaker card kit and tiny pops.

I also made an impromptu 18th birthday card as my daughter decided last minute to go to a party but I didn't have time to take a photo!

Just 2 more cards to make and then I need to start on all my Christmas cards!!

Judith





1 comment:

  1. Good on you making all those cards. I've got to start on some, too. Went to get a female one from the stash last week. And only had TWO!!! EEEEK!!! Love that shaker one. A boy I know would adore that!!!

    ReplyDelete