Saturday, October 8, 2016

D-Lish Scraps October Inspiration Board

Hi, Loved the colours of the D-Lish Scraps October Inspiration Board as soon as I saw them last weekend but unfortunately missed out on a Just Add Paper kit as had to go out that evening.
Even so I decided to get into the challenge last weekend and have only now found time to post my page.


At one point I thought this might be the last photo I have of Smudge as he disappeared for about 10 days but he turned up again a couple of days ago. He stayed around for 2 days and has disappeared this afternoon. Most odd.

I was inspired by arrows, the pluses, the chevrons and the triangles as well as the colours of course!

Here is the inspiration board.


Thanks for looking

Judith xx



2 comments:

  1. Judith this page is amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow judith this is amazing. Love everything about this, all the bits, the layering and the great big pic of puss.
    hope he's back home now.

    ReplyDelete