Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Scrap the Boys June challenge

The challenge this month at Scrap the Boys is to use  the sketch to inspire you.

This is my take:

I kept pretty much to the sketch replacing one of the photos with a journal card. I used Kaisercraft Off the Wall pp and embellishments. I created the background by painting some gesso. Then used a Crafters Workshop stencil and some Viva Decor Ferro graphite. I also used a Kaisercraft stamp and Distress Ink and a Prima stamp and Viva Decor white stamp paint. Lastly I embossed some silver blots and flicked some inks around the page.

Here are some close ups. A Charms Creations Super Star layered over some of the die cut star paper that came with the range.


I embossed some silver blots onto nude chipboard letters to look like splashes of water.

Here is the sketch:


Thanks for looking

Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch....love your 'wet' flicked bits around the page! Nice colours, too - go so well with the photos:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Judith! Just love the grungy feel and the Charms star is a perfect addition! Thanks for joining us this month at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page Judith! Love the layers in your background. Thank you for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. I am going to play with that title style one day. Awesome layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect take on the sketch....Beautiful Layout!!....Thank you for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete