Monday, June 22, 2015

D-Lish Scraps Inspiration Board June 2015

Hi, it's a while since I blogged but I have been scrapping. Here is my take on the June Inspiration Board over at D-Lish Scraps. I love the colours of this board



And here is my take:


Obviously I was inspired by the colours. I also used a cardstock film strip behind my photo and lvoed the chevrons. I used the Kaisercraft collection Shine Bright, a Charms Creations Heavenly Heart with Butterfly and lots of D-Lish goodies - the sequin bow, the doiley, the flair, the wire around shine bright and the Scrap FX stamp. I created my background using up some v old Making Memories alpha rubons. These were probably nearly 10 years old but they still worked fine!

Here are a couple of close ups:



More details about the challenge can be found here

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that photo !! Loving all the gorgeous embellies too. Thanks for playing along with us at D-lish

    ReplyDelete