Friday, March 13, 2015

D-lish Scraps March Inspiration Board

I'm lucky to be staying on for another term on the D-lish Scraps Inspiration Team. This month we have a gorgeous inspiration board to inspire you - Caribbean Skies full of teal, yellow, grey and white. Full details of the challenge and rules can be found on the D-lish Scraps blog here


I love this colour combo. I was inspired most by the frames in the bottom left hand corner so decided to use this as my basis for my layout.

I am also in love with Macaws at the moment too and the blue and yellow one's matched the colour scheme beautifully.
You can find lots of wood veneer frames in store and I painted these to match the colours of the board.  I also used some Pinkfresh Studio enamel label frames and some alphas I got in a Pinkfresh kit (which is no longer stocked). To fill in the gaps I stamped some frames.

Why don't you give it a go this weekend?

Judith xx

D-lish Scraps products used:


2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, love the themes of the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Judith! Those colours are so on trend atm! love all the different frames!

    ReplyDelete