Monday, August 1, 2011

Location, Location Wk 1

Scrapz.biz has a new competition started last week - Location, Location. For the first weeks challenge we had to take a photo of our shopping basket or trolley and scrap it. We also had to include a docket on the layout, a tag and the word basket or trolley. I must admit it was a bit daunting taking a photo in the supermarket. I managed to find an aisle with no one in and quickly whipped out my camera to take a shot! I decided to do a layout about 'Twiglets' my all time favourite snack which are made in the UK. I recently discovered that my local supermarket had started a special UK section and they were stocking Twiglets at a very reasonable price - much lower than the speciality shops in the city. Since then, every time I go in this particular supermarket I pop a couple or more bags into my basket.
BTW Twiglets are wholewheat sticks with a marmite like substance in splodges all over them. They are an acquired taste I'm told. DH hates the smell of them but the kids love them.

For my layout I used some Lily Bee Hello Sunshine pp and chipboard embellishments. I also made a raffia flower and used a couple of spotty Purple Pumpkin buttons. I included my tag and docket and finished it off with some red and white bakers twine.


1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combo in this page Judith & the bakers twine looks great! Fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete