Saturday, June 25, 2011

They say things come in threes

On Thursday night it was 3 good things. I got home from work to find an email from SM accepting one of my submissions. Second I got a phone call informing me of a pay rise for next financial year and thirdly I found out I had got the guest designer spot for Scrapz.biz next month so will be setting 4 challenges for them and Heike is sending me out some yummy pp.

Meanwhile here are some layouts I've done for various challenges this month.
First up is one for Scrapbooking Top50. This was Sue's challenge to use the words You Are and include printed journalling and a frame. This lo is about how DS is now so much taller than me and he is only 14! In fact he is now the tallest in the family at just over 6 foot 1.


Second up is a layout for the sketch challenge over at Handmade by Suzanne.


Finally, another layout using Echo Park Summer Days this time for Out of the Hat. The criteria was to use bright colours, 6 buttons and a kraft base.

No comments:

Post a Comment