Saturday, June 18, 2011

Scrapzbiz CC

It is Scrapzbiz's 1st ever Cybercrop "Life is a Quilt" on at the moment and I've been scrapping my socks off and managed to get all 6 challenges done in 3 days. Having no work at the moment means I've got some spare time to scrap!

First up was Sheree's challenge which was to include fabric, stitching and at least 3 buttons. Here is my take. I used some October Afternoon Campfire pps, one of which I stitched around. Added to these were some hessian, ribbon, Jillibean corrugated shapes, home made bottle top, home made lollipop flower made from hessian and felt, chipboard tree with buttons added, twine and OA Campfire stickers.



Challenge 2 was to make a card inspired by a quilt pattern. I went with a windmill pattern, similar to a scrapbook page I did for Scrapbooking Top 50 last month. I have used Basic Grey Green at Heart.


Kerryn had a colour challenge for Challenge 3. The colours were: blue, red, yellow and green. Here is my take using some Crate Paper pp and chipboard stickers, Jillibean Soup Sprout and homemade corrugated clouds.


Challenge 4 was a sketch challenge and for extra criteria we had to use photos that weren't particularly good on their own but would convey a moment or story when put together. I used some Echo Park Summer Days pp and My Little Shoe Box pp, a cupcake cut from some Kaisercraft pp, a very old Making Memories Journal page, some doilies, Lily Bee stickers, Scrapware chipboard (that I'd been keeping for this theme) and a My Little Bit of Whimsy cupcake on a pin.



Challenge 5 was a Scrap it Blind challenge with guest DT Fiona providing the instructions. Here is my take using MME Lime Twist.


Lastly, Sheree held an online class last night. I started doing some of the instructions last night but finished it off this morning. Here is my take using Echo Park Summer Days.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I just realised you've completed all of the challenges. Well done!! They all look fabulous :).

    ReplyDelete