Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scrapboutique CC

Three very different layouts for the challenges I did at Scarpboutique over the weekend. The first was for Linda's 'Home' challenge. The criteria were wer include a photo of a home, word home in title, at least 40 words of journalling, at least 5 buttons and some ribbon/lace/trim. I wanted to do a layout about the house I was born in and grew up as it is in the process of being sold at the moment. Had real trouble picking a design and colours to work but eventually came up with this, using some Crate Paper Brook pp and some old MME pp.


The second challenge was based on a sketch and had to be about an indoor or outdoor activity and have at least 2 photos. I used some old Rosa Moka pp and it gave me a chance to play with my new Tim Holtz cog die cut an Tim Holtz masks.



The third layout is for Em's Roast (similar to a blind scrap). This is my first 8.5 x 11 inch layout.

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Judith....love them all. I think the colours in the first ones are perfect btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO of your childhood home and a great idea to scrap about it! Beautiful work as always.:)

    ReplyDelete