Sunday, June 6, 2010

Delovely and some more

As soon as I saw this new release from Cosmo Cricket I knew I had to have some and thought it would be perfect for this photo I'd had printed off for a while. This layout is for the June sketch challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard.



This second layout is for the Becci's sketch challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50. I love multi photo sketches. I used a mix of things on here - Lily Bee and BG pp, Doodlebug stickers, cutouts and alphas.


The final layout for today is for the Winter CC over at Ideal Papercraft. Vita's challenge was to use a given photo as inspiration and to include at least 8 eyelets or brads and paper tearing.
This is DD's rabbit Midget, again, hogging the heater in our rumpus room. I have used LYB Generation Z pp for the base and some scraps of BG for the plain black. It was quite difficult to find 8 brads in my stash that matched but eventually found some green crystal ones.

2 comments:

  1. Great LO's Judith! Love the "Heat Hogger" one, it certainly pops! The touch of green looks great with the black & white. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs Judith. I lURVE cosmo cricket stuff...one of my favs. I too love the rabbit LO!

    ReplyDelete