Sunday, January 24, 2010

We've spent the last 2 weekends at the beach. Consequently, I've lots of beach shots. So I decided to take part in the Lazy Days of Summer contest over at Scrap pile. Week 1 was to create a layout using the theme Water fun and using paints/mists etc. I loved the colours of Eleanor's board shorts and wanted to base my layout on their colours. For the base I started with a sheet of white cardstock and sprayed it with 4 different colours of Glimmermist (Patina, Plum, Twilight and Black Cherry). For the alphas I used 3 colours of Twinkling H2O's. Quite pleased with the effect.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Judith! Love the effect the different shades of Glimmermist have given! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have matched the shorts perfectly! A great LO and a beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Judith and a beautiful pic of DD. Love what you've done with the glimmermist! :)

    ReplyDelete