Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Froggy

Eleanor was a frog monitor last year at school. We agreed to look after Froggy over the summer holidays. It has been fascinating watching him, although he does spend a lot of time sleeping. I have been snapping away taking shots of him in various positions and pics of the kids holding him, whilst he gets cleaned out.
This layout was for ScrapBoutiques Stash stomper which was based on a sketch by Manon and had to include photo corners. The title was inspired by the new movie out. The base paper is one by Heather Bailey and the other pp is by Jillibean, as are the frogs. The alphas are WRMK. I painted my chipboard photo corners and added some glitter to match the alphas (Not that you can tell in this photo).

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I just LOVE this! I am mad about frogs and that green looks spectacular! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout!!! Great stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete