Monday, September 7, 2009

A little more scrapping

Haven't really got much done in the last week or so. Mojo has been a little bit lacking and there's alot going on at the home front. We have finally decided to move DS from his current school to the local private school as he has finally had enough of the lack of discipline there. So I am currently waiting for a phone call from the principals assistant to arrange an interview with the principal.
At the end of last month was looking around for some challenges to do and the challenge at Out of the Hat caught my eye. You had to use circles, staples and bling. I used Kaisercraft Offshore PP and I'm pleased to say I was chosen to be the Scrapper in the Spotlight this month.


I also decided to do a couple of challenges at Ready, Set, Scrap.
This was for Shell's Negative Space challenge. We had to use circles, buttons and brads. I used Cosmo Cricket Snorkel pp.

This was for Lexie's number challenge. For this we had to use 1 piece of lace, 2 largish flowers cut from pp, 3 bows, 4 hearts, 5 rhinestones and 6 or more small flowers. I used some old MME Just Dreamy 2 pp for his one.

The first challenge I have attempted for this month has been the Stash Stomper over at Scrapboutique. For this we had to use up some chipboard. I have used some of my new Bo Bunny Delilah pp.


1 comment: