Wednesday, August 31, 2016

It's been a while I know

since I last blogged but things are about to change. I am just starting on a new Design Team for A2Z Scraplets and so will be regularly blogging for them and I hope to get some none DT scrapping done too.
I've had a busy few months since I last blogged. I had a full time job for 6 weeks, my first since before my son was born in 1996. It was a bit of a shock and very tiring to begin with and it took me a couple of weeks to settle into a pattern. Then we went on holiday for a week to Sydney and then I made a Rapunzel outfit for my daughter for her muck up day in October and then had her 18th birthday party to organise. Now things are settling down again.

I'm just scraping this layout in for the August Inspiration Board at D'Lish Scraps. I've actually had it done for a week but only got around to photographing it. I loved the Just Add Paper Geometric Crush kit so used it for this.


And here are a couple of close ups




Whilst I'm here I might as well share a layout I did for last months cybercrop at The Scrap Suite. This was created for a recipe challenge which was to include 5 types of embellishments, 4 different patterned papers, a three word title, 2 photos and 1 journalling tag.





1 comment:

  1. Hullo there! Full time work would MORE than make me tired! Good on you for doing it, though!! Congrats on the New DT & lovely to see you scrapping again :) Adore the top one....the shapes and colours are lovely and work really beautifully with that photo!!!

    ReplyDelete