Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Christmas card set for Scrapbook Boutique

This month at Scrapbook Boutique, I am playing with Kaisercraft Home for Christmas. For my first project I decided to make a set of Christmas cards showing how simple and easy it is to make using the Collectable diecuts that come along with the collection. More details on how I made these cards can be found here  My fellow Scrapbook Boutique DT member Linda Langes is coordinating the Caring Hearts Card Drive, which involves making cards to send to people in nursing homes. I have decided to get involved this year as it is close to my heart as my mum is in a nursing home on the other side of the world and having recently moved to a new one and unable to write cards this year I doubt she will be getting many. More details can be found on Linda's blog here


Here are some close ups of the cards:





Hopefully this gives you some inspiration to make your own Christmas cards or perhaps contribute to the Caring Hearts Card Drive

Judith xx

1 comment:

  1. oH! I didn't know you were so far from your Mum, & it is true....so sad to be at the stage where you can't write cards & so tend to be forgotten..... what a great idea! And I really like your cards. CAS and effective:):)

    ReplyDelete