Friday, September 21, 2012

Another French themed layout

Once Upon a Sketch has teamed up with CSI this month. I decided to have a go at this one .


Here is my take using the sketch and colour palette provided. I used the following 2 pieces of evidence - Spots and stripes (Ribbon and buttons), and used buttons. I used the following testimony - used handwritten journalling and spread it over several journal spots.

I used a couple of spotty Purple Pumpkin buttons, a couple of buttons I got from Dlish Scraps and I hand made some felt flowers to add to the paper flowers. 


4 comments:

  1. this is so bright and colorful! such an interesting take on the challenge! i like the way you played on your LO with the theme of the photo! so pretty!
    thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - great take on the challenge! Love all the perfect little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific layout! Love the rolled blooms! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa- what a FABULOUS cake~!! Love how you've used these bold colors- thanks so much for playing along with us @ OUAS!!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete