Monday, May 28, 2012

Slack blogger

I have been scrapping over the last few weeks but not very much and haven't felt inclined to blog. Anyway thought I better get over that and post a few layouts I've done for the weekly challenges over at Scrapz.biz

This one was for the Scrap a Rainbow challenge a couple of weeks ago to scrap someone's bucket list. I had been thinking of doing a page on Eleanor's list as she had some quiet interesting items which I thought she'd like to look back on when she's older. These include: buying Do Nut King so that she can have frozen cokes whenever and they won't be on  de frost; going on the Block; going shopping in Paris; Visiting Chile to see penguins; and buying the orthodontists practice house.


This one was based on a sketch by Sheree and had to include exclamation marks in the title. This is a photo of DD just after she'd had her braces taken off.
 Finally, this one was for last weeks sketch again by Sheree and the added criteria was to repeat at least 4 elements. I've repeated my title words, the birds, the photo corners, the vertical strips and the kraft pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment