Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scrapbooking Top 50 CC challenge 4

I've been a bit slack uploading pages in the past couple of months. I think I've forgotten to upload quite a few so think I will try and upload as I do them.
This one is for the current CC at Scrapbooking Top 50 Theme 'Lights, Camera, Action' . Challenge 4 is to scrap a close up photo that is 4x7. I took this one of DD last week on a day trip to the Otways and was itching to scrap it so this challenge worked out perfectly.

I have used quite a mix of things - Hambly transparency, Hambly washi tape, Hambly sticker, Bella Boulevard pp, Old Prima flowers, Jillibean Soup corrugated frame, Some old Bella cork borders, Tim Holtz ticket, some Prima packaging, an old handmade journal spot that I got in a swap a few years ago, purple doily and ribbon, made up flower out of a mini crochet flower, a piece of hessian and a Kaisercraft button.

No comments:

Post a Comment