Friday, April 1, 2011

March scrapping

I've been a bit slack at uploading my layouts so thought I'd better upload all my March scrapping as April is upon us. First up I managed to get 3 challenges done in the recent Scrapbook Savvy Stashbuster CC. For Kerryn's challenge we had to use pp by at least 3 different manufacturers, 2 different colours of cardstock and include a handmade embellishment and then make a card out of the scraps. Here is my layout using Bella Boulevard, Sassafras Lass and WRMK. I included some hand made clouds, that I made out of Fimo. And here is my card using the scraps. San's challenge was to make some gift tags out of scraps. I decided to use up some of my scraps from my Scrapz University kit that were still on my desk. Finally, I got Anthea's challenge done which was to use products that were CHA 2010 or earlier and a handmade embellishment. I used some Kaisercraft Konstruct and made a 'flower' out of pp, a large washer and a screw brad. I also got Anthea's sketch challenge at Scrapbook Savvy done for this month. This is DS playing with the new DS3 at Top Gear Live. Finally, for Scrapbook Savvy I did the kit challenge using We've Savvy March kit which featured some My Minds Eye Stella Rose pp and some gorgeous flowers. The criteria was to use staples, fancy cutting and 2 of the stickers included in the kit. I also managed to get the 123 challenge done for March. As you can see influenced by the previous layout. The criteria were to use the colour light/mid blue, the word to/two/or too and doilies. The photo is of my brother and his wife on their wedding day in Hawaii. Unfortunately, I didn't get to go.

Scrapbooking Top 50 also had a Scrapbuster CC and I only got 1 of the challenges done this month. Vicki's challenge was to use old flowers, buttons and ribbon as features on your layout.



Finally, I got the March Out of the Hat challenge done. I did this one on the last day in a couple of hours with my newly purchased Echo Park Playground pp.


No comments:

Post a Comment