Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scrapzbiz University Week 5

Final week of subjects for Scrapzbiz University.

First up this week was creative arts. For this we had to scrap a layout about what inspired us in our scrapping. Extra criteria were to base the layout on one in the Scrapzbiz gallery and also use something from a layout done by Georgia as the example for this subject. I used a layout by Kerryn Fry and used Georgia's idea of turning the letters around in her title.



Second up was Medicine. For this we had to scrap a medical page and extra criteria were to include an envelope and use a stamp on the page. I have wanted to scrap this photo of DS for ages but just couldn't find the right paper. It took me a couple of days of fiddling around until I found this pp from Scenic Route (Liberty), which seemed to fit the bill.



Final subject was journalism in which we had to do a layout about ourselves. Extra criteria were to include at least 2 buttons and 2 bits of bling. I love this pp from Fancy Pants. My layout got chosen as star layout of the week.


I have now got all the subjects done and on time, as have a few others. Now I have to wait for the final exam which should be revealed about 16th March.

No comments:

Post a Comment