Saturday, October 17, 2009

I've been busy

Unfortunately, not scrapping. I've been doing some extra days work and weekends seem to have been busy too. However, I do have a few pages and cards to show .

First up is for Sue's Top 50 scrapbooking monthly challenge. We had to use at least 2 shades of blue, a black and white photo, chipboard and buttons.


I have done a couple of challenges for TSE's October Cybercrop. First is a card for Jaimee's challenge which had to be either pink or blue, use animals, a shaped button and repeated words. The paper for this is some I picked up on our holiday in Perth at Riot. Was very cheap but great for cutting up.



Ngaire's challenge was to use green, a tag, a frame and to try and scrap about the wonder of discovery of children. I used a piece of Prima pp and some flowers that I recently received in a giveaway I won from the very generous Janine Koczwara.



Next up is my entry for the first week of Scrapper of Oz over at Scrapbiz. Our criteria were to create a layout about somebodies dream/hopes, create a scene, use all the colours of the rainbow and an element of movement. Normally, this is the sort of layout I would shy away from but I wanted to do something different and ended up really enjoying putting it all together. I have used bits and pieces from a lot of different manufacturers - Sass lass, Crate Paper, MME, Prima, Maya Rd, and My Little Shoebox.



This one is for Sara's October Random Challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy. The criteria were to use a photo larger than 6 x 4, at least 3 different patterned paper and a rubon. I used Sassafras Lass Me Likey.

Finally, this is the layout I did for my guest DT spot at Out of the Hat last month.

1 comment: