Two layouts in 2 days! I discovered I'd forgotten to add the 2 cute flags from the D-Lish Scraps Just Add Paper kit to my layout I did yesterday for the Inspiration Board Challenge and as I had a few other things left over, some matching paper and a photo I hadn't used sitting on my desk I decided to use them up for the Mid Monthly Challenge over at Charms Creations.
I decided to choose the bottom row as I really wanted to journal about Robert and his unwillingness to sleep.
A couple of close ups showing my Charms Creations star, glitter paste and twine.
Thanks for looking
Judith xx

This is such a gorgeous boy page! Love the colours you have used! Adorable photo! xo Charm
ReplyDeleteI love this layout. Fabulous story Judith. Thanks or joining us at Charms creations.
ReplyDeleteThis is an awesome boy page! Just fabulous!
ReplyDelete