Here is my take:
I created a background using watercolour, and Glimmermist - twilight and graphite. I used lots of diecuts from the Kaisercraft Off the Wall collectables. I added some rub ons, stamping and doodling to create my strips behind my photo. Added some stencilling using Viva Decor Ferro Graphite and a Kaisercraft stencil.
Here's a couple of close ups:
Here is the sketch it is based on:

Thanks for looking
Judith xx
Super cool Judith - love those lines of p&p etc behind the photo!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cool layout! I love your background - so many cool elements with the misting, die-cuts and stencils! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Scrap Africa! http://ericahoughton.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteSo cool page!
ReplyDeleteIs absolutely stunning!
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
Xoxo
super page!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute! So many die-cuts! Thank you for inspiring with Scrap Africa!
ReplyDeleteSo cool page! I love your work! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!
ReplyDeleteA fabulous boy page and love the design and styling! ;-) Definitely a great SMILE and grin now! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat project :) Thank You for playing with Studio75 :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Thank you for joining our challenge at Studio75!
ReplyDeleteThank You for playing with Studio75 :) beautiful layout :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so boyish layout :) Fantastic! Thank you for playing with Studio75!
ReplyDeleteJust darling and great layout, I sure bet he's happy to have those braces off!!! Thanks so much for playing with us over at Scrap Africa!!
ReplyDeletelove this masculine LO, colours and composition are perfect! thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!
ReplyDeleteThat first smile after braces is the best!!! great LO!
ReplyDelete