This morning I have a very girly layout to share with you. I have teamed up some Kaisercraft True Romance pp with some Purple Pumpkin embellies for the current Frosted Designs challenge using tags. I placed several tags behind my photo and used a tag to include details about the photo plus there was a tag on the patterned paper.
I just rediscovered this photo last week, when I took a photo out of a frame to scan. This was behind it. This was taken of my daughter 15 years ago.
Now for some close ups of my Purple Pumpkin embellies.
Here I have used a sweet floral fabric button
A cute little fawn fabric button.
A vintage rocking horse flair button, a pink fabric flower and dotted around I have some light pink twine bows.
I mixed some pink paint with texture paste and used with a Kaisercraft template.
A pink crocheted doily peaking out.
Thanks for looking.
Judith xx
It's so beautiful! So pretty and feminine!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page and photo, love the softness of this. Thanks for joining us at FD!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet layout and precious photo. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful layout and I love that rosette ribbon!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Frosted Designs Friday Challenge!
ReplyDelete