Pages of memories
Friday, October 9, 2015
Scrapbook Boutique DT work - Such a perfect day - Kaisercraft Time Machine
I'm a bit behind with my blogging. This is the second layout I created for
Scrapbook Boutique
using the Kaisercraft Time Machine collection.
I teamed it up again with the Bo Bunny clock stencil and some liquid pearls. You can find out more on how I created this layout
here
Thanks for looking
Judith xx
SBB Products Used:
Kaisercraft 12 x 12 inch Collection Pack - Time Machine
Kaisercraft Collectables Die Cuts - Time Machine
Bo Bunny Stickable Stencil - Love
Ranger-Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Frayed Burlap
Ranger Liquid Pearls - Peacock
Darkroom Door Texture Stamp - Measuring Tape
X-Press It Double Sided Tape - High Tack 6mm x 50m
X-Press It Foam Mounting Tape - High Tack 6mm x 2m
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment