I saw this wonderful sketch on the Simple Stories Blog last week and was delighted to discover that there was actually a competition on PageMaps to create a layout using it. The only added criteria was that you had to feature borders.
I had originally planned on using two smaller photos as per the sketch but when I printed them out on the home printer the pink was way off so I was left with either one or two 4x6 photos. They say that necessity is the mother of invention so I decided to use one 4x6 and turn the sketch 90 degrees. I think it turned out ok. I used Doodlebug Take Note pp and border stickers for the vertical stripes plus a piece of chevron washi tape.
Here is the sketch on which the layout is based.

Those stripes are just WAY to cute! like that 'confetti' in the bg too. Gorgeous photo:):):)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Judith, your color choices are perfect for this photo. Really bright and fun :)
ReplyDeleteSuper duper fun!!!! :D
ReplyDelete