When I saw the May challenge at Scrap the Girls I thought I have to do this one. It is a quote challenge - to include the quote 'A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear'.
As a person who doesn't wear make up this is something I strongly believe in and something I am trying to instil in my teenage daughter.
So this is a photo of me wearing just a smile on my face, taken by my son on Mother's Day.
I have used some strips of Lily Bee pp, along with some strips of washi tape. Loving the stripey thing at the moment. I added some stamping with Kaisercraft background stamps in 2 colours, some Manor House flowers, Studio Calico and Freckled Fawn wood veneer, and alphas from Fancy Pants Park Bench and some thickers.
wow love this page Judith! Thanks for playing along at STG :)
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Judith! Such a gorgeous photo of you and just perfect for this challenge. Thank you for playing along at Scrap The Girls. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Judith :)
ReplyDelete