Well, I had some left over paper from making the previous layout that I decided to make a card for the January challenge at Kaisercraft as well.
Again, I used paper and collectables from the XO collection. I also used a Kaisercraft card, a pink paper bloom and a doily stamp from the Tea with Elsie collection. The quote is from the strip at the bottom of one of the papers in the collection. I also used a piece of ribbon I happened to have on my desk.
Here is a close up of my cluster:
Just a reminder of the challenge. It was to use the following colour palette
and paper blooms and a stamp of your choice.
Thanks for looking
Judith xx
Pretty card! Those flowers look really lovely together!!!
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful project.. love your sweet card Judith!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card - and I love those strips!!
ReplyDelete