Thursday, July 25, 2013

Show us your stuff July challenge

This months challenge at Show Us Your Stuff was to scrap a wintery page and of course add something homemade.

This is my take on the challenge. I have used a photo of the kids visiting Mount Cook taken on our NZ holiday back in 2006.
My handmade items are the bottletop embellishments which I created myself along with the snowflake embellishment.



For my background I used a Studio Calico template and some texture paste and when dry added kinderglitz.


 The two colours of the FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish – White and the FWAB Chloe Pearl Flourish – Baby Blue  went so well together to create a wintery feel to the page.


5 comments:

  1. What a yummy shimmery effect you've achieved & I have that mask!!! It's such a FUN one:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect winter page Judith! Great colour combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, love the blue bling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of white and blues, perfect for this challenge. Thanks for playing along at SUYS, Judith! Sophie XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ahh! I love your background. The kindy glitz looks awesome on top of the texture paste. Fabulous layout. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete