Just managed to get this one in. White With 1 have teamed up with WOW chipboard this month.
The challenge was to use white, yellow, and a sketch and if you wanted to enter the WOW competition to add WOW chipboard.
Here is my take:
And here is the sketch it's based on.

I used some WOW chipboard chevrons and an interconnecting square piece as a replacement for the doily.
What a great job with the sketch and the colours look amazing highlighting the showbags. Really lovely.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful page Judith, love your take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at WW1. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome layout!!!! Love what you did with the sketch :)
ReplyDeleteAll that lovely, yummy yellow...looks GREAT - love how you used those little bags):):) Just joined your blog....having a peek!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool page Judith, thanks for joining in at White With 1! :)
ReplyDeleteso eye catching with all the bits and pieces...thanks for playing along at WW1
ReplyDeletethanks for this marvellous LO for WW1 ! I love all these cuttings !
ReplyDeleteoh I love this - all that chipboard looks amazing - thanks for playing along @ WW1 :)
ReplyDelete