The April challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff was to do a 8.5 x 11 page something I rarely do but I quite like how it turned out. This is a photo of my nephew Jack at 6 months. He is now 22! I found it whilst looking through some old photo albums and thought it would go great with the Take Noted range of patterned paper from Pebbles.
Here are a couple of close ups of the embellishments I have used.
I used an Purple Pumpkin XL yellow star button and an arrow from {scrAp that}.
And here I have used a white/red spotty button from Purple Pumpkin.
To these I have added some wood veneer arrows and camera from Studio Calico and a couple of sentiments from the Take Noted range.


What a vibrant and wonderful layout. The photo doesn't look old at all with the fresh products. I have just started doing some layouts that size and love it.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Judith, I love the photo and the colours of this paper go really well. I really like your felt arrow and the dotty button.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Judith! Love the bright colours. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous layout and photo thanks for joining in at SUYS cheeers!
ReplyDeleteFabulous page Judith. Love the bright colour scheme and the gorgeous handmade goodies. Thanks for playing at SUYS x
ReplyDeleteThe colours in this really grabbed my attention, love this!
ReplyDelete