Good morning. Hope your weekend is going well. Today I have a page to share with you that I have done for the March challenge at Show Us Your Stuff. The challenge this month was to include the word excite, excited, exciting on your layout. I came across this photo of my daughter whilst gathering together some photos for another page I was doing. She doesn't look too excited about having had her face painted here.
I took my inspiration from the hat she was wearing and the flowery design of the brim.
My handmade items are a load of Purple Pumpkin items and some handmade yellow felt flowers. Here is a close up of the embellishments I have used - a two tone pink felt flower, a girls at play bottlecap, a yellow ticket, a couple of small blue crochet flowers, a small apple fabric button and some dark pink and white twine and my own felt flowers.
Don't forget the Purple Pumpkin Design Team call finishes today.
Great take on the challenge and that photo is so cute but I'm guessing she won't like it much in a few years. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha that picture is priceless! THanks for joining in at SUYS :)
ReplyDeleteLOL I love photos like these. Fabulous embellishments and title work.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at SUYS x
I adore this photo and your layout :gorgeous
ReplyDeletethanks for playing along with us at SUYS
Judith just love this bright fun layout! thanks for joining in at Suys cheers!
ReplyDelete