As part of my guest design team member this month I got to set a challenge. Mine was based on the movie poster for Avatar. I set the critera of have at least 50% layout blue, a headshot photo and dots.
Here is my sample using Bella Boulevard All Inclusive pp.

I have also completed Sue's challenge which was to take inspiration from the Alice in Wonderland movie poster with the added criteria of include layering, a handmade flower and a butterfly. Here is my take using Bella Sarah Jane pp.

And a close up of my handmade rose.

I have also been busy completing the monthly challenges over at Scrapbooking Top 50.
This layout is for the We Dare You challenge. The criteria was to use only 1 piece of cardstock and no patterned paper, at least 2 diff coloured buttons, doodled or stamped border and an embellishment cluster including a journal spot that wasn't to be made of paper.


All great LOs Judith. I especially love your swinging LO! Did well to get them all done already - you are amazing!
ReplyDelete